Events & Deadlines
Present Your Research – Publication / Presentation Opportunities. After consulting with your research faculty advisor, you can determine whether it is appropriate to present your research project at a conference or publish it in a journal. The process to get your work presented at a professional meeting or published in a journal is competitive. When investigating this opportunity, please note any submission deadlines.
- Virginia Association for Psychological Science - April 18, 2019
- L Starling Reid Undergraduate Psychology Conference - April 19, 2019
- Georgetown Undergraduate Research Conference: April 18, 2019
- Department of Psychology Symposium: April 22, 2019.
- Virginia Academy of Science: May 23, 2019
- James Madison Research Journal - Journal seeking undergraduate research manuscripts.
Note: If you present/publish your research, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.