We have specialized laboratories for each of the following subect areas:
- Animal Behavior
- Auditory Perception
- Behavior Analysis
- Circadian Rhythms & Sleep
- Cognitive Science
- Child Development
- Cultural & Racial Studies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Forensic Psychology & Police Selection
- Health & Exercise
- Pedagogy and Curriculum Development
- Positive Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Visual Perception & Performance
The labs include a human research suite (25 rooms) and an animal research suite (16 rooms). The facilities and equipment will tremendously enhance the ability of the Department of Psychology to provide opportunities to students to conduct laboratory-based student research.
- View a list of projects currently seeking assistance from student researchers.
- Information about our participant pool.