Admission to Program
Entering students begin work in our program each fall. To receive full consideration for fall admission, submit all application materials, including letters of recommendation and supporting materials by JANUARY 10. Interviews will be held in late February. We will consider applicants who apply later than this day on a case by case basis. However, applications close on March 1. No applications will be considered after March 1 for the upcoming fall.
To be considered for admission we require:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree with a satisfactory grade point average;
- Some undergraduate psychology courses, including at least one statistics course and one research methods course;
- Satisfactory scores on the general GRE, Psychology area GRE score is not required
- (official score reports required);
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with previous academic performance and potential for graduate work;
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs attended;
- Completed application forms, including a statement detailing goals for graduate study and beyond, research experience and interest (including a prioritized listing of one or two potential mentors from the list of faculty that are accepting students for the coming year), and how the Program can help meet these goals
Direct your questions about admission to the program to the Program Director: Dr. Jeff Dyche (email@example.com).