Senior Award for Academic Achievement
This award is given to senior students who have demonstrated significant overall academic achievement in their undergraduate studies, and especially in psychology.
2018 Award Recipient
- President elect of Psi Chi, JMU Chapter.
- Has conducted collaborative research with three faculty members and presented research at regional and local conferences.
- Served as a TA for Developmental Psychology and Preparing for a Job in Psychology
- Volunteered to assist with local elementary school reading programs.
- Recipient of the Madison Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Earned Dean’s List recognition in 2016 and President’s List recognition since 2017.
2017 Award Recipient
Not awarded 2017.