Matthew Lee, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Clinical/Community Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.A., Psychology, Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey
- B.A., English, Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey
- Psyc 160: Life-span Human Development
- Psyc 200/400: Study Abroad, Ethnic Identity, Conflict, and the Holocaust (Study Abroad)
- Psyc 220: Psychology and Culture
- Psyc 497: Senior Seminar, Psychology and Literature
- Psychological effects of cultural, racial, and ethnic minority status
- Effects of diversity coursework and extracurricular programming
- Influence of phenotype on individual-level well-being
- Racial climate and intergroup relations (Madison Matters)
Follow Madison Matters on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram at madisonmattersjmu.