Admission to Program
Entering students begin work in our program each fall. To receive full consideration for fall admission, submit all application materials, including letters of recommendation and supporting materials, no later than JANUARY 4.
To be considered for admission we require:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree with a satisfactory grade point average;
- Some undergraduate psychology courses, including at least one statistics course and one research methods course;
- Satisfactory scores on the general GRE, Psychology area GRE score optional
- (official score reports required);
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with previous academic performance and potential for graduate work;
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs attended;
- Completed application forms, including a statement detailing goals for graduate study and beyond, research experience and interest (including a prioritized listing of two potential mentors from the list of faculty that are accepting students for the coming year), and how the Program can help meet these goals.
Direct your questions about admission to the program to the Program Director: Dr. Michael Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will hold on-campus visits on Friday, February 21, 2014. Please be sure to reserve this date in your schedule.
- November 23 - December 1
- December 6
Last Day of Fall Semester Classes
- December 9-13
- December 14