- Ed.D., University of North Carolina at Greensboro (1989) Concentration: Educational Research, Evaluation, and Planning, minor in Applied Mathematical Statistics
- M.A., California State University, Chico (1978) Concentration: Counseling Psychology
- B.A., California State University, Chico (1976) Concentration: Psychology
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Construct and Instrument Development
- Higher Education Assessment Practice and Policy
- Motivation of Examinees in Different Testing Conditions
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.