- Psy.D James Madison University (July, 1999)
- Ed.S. James Madison University (August, 1982)
- M.S. James Madison University (July, 1980)
- B.S. Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (June, 1979)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Coordination of mental health services for children and adolescents under Comprehensive Services Act and Community Services Boards; Improving data collection for academic interventions; and anger management for high risk youth.
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.