- Psy.D James Madison University (July, 1999)
- Ed.S. James Madison University (August, 1982)
- M.S. James Madison University (July, 1980)
- B.S. Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (June, 1979)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Coordination of mental health services for children and adolescents under Comprehensive Services Act and Community Services Boards; Improving data collection for academic interventions; and anger management for high risk youth.
- December 8-12
- December 13
Commencement begins at 10 a.m. in the Convocation Center.
- January 12
Classes meet as scheduled
- January 19
Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Classes do not meet.
- March 9-13
- View More Department Honors