- Psy.D James Madison University (July, 1999)
- Ed.S. James Madison University (August, 1982)
- M.S. James Madison University (July, 1980)
- B.S. Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (June, 1979)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Coordination of mental health services for children and adolescents under Comprehensive Services Act and Community Services Boards; Improving data collection for academic interventions; and anger management for high risk youth.
- Dr. Anne Stewart recently served as the emcee for the International Association for Play Therapy awards ceremony. She was also named President of the national APT Foundation Board. The role of the board is to raise funds for research in play therapy.
- The first clinic of the JMU Autism Center has begun operations. The Inter-Professional Autism Clinic (IPAC) provides in-depth assessment and multi-disciplinary intervention for children ages 3-5 years old with Autism or suspected Autism. For more information please view the IPAC flyer
- View More Department Honors