- Psy.D James Madison University (July, 1999)
- Ed.S. James Madison University (August, 1982)
- M.S. James Madison University (July, 1980)
- B.S. Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (June, 1979)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Coordination of mental health services for children and adolescents under Comprehensive Services Act and Community Services Boards; Improving data collection for academic interventions; and anger management for high risk youth.
The Department of Graduate Psychology is pleased to announce the Annual Symposium in Research and Practice will be held this coming Friday, April 18th, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm in various rooms in Taylor Hall. This is an opportunity for students from our Programs to make presentations on their research interests. Dr. Lennis Echterling, the CHBS Madison Scholar for 2013-2014, will open the event with a keynote address titled “Grandma’s Lesson and Other Studies of Crises, Disasters, and Resilience” in Taylor 306.
- April 23
DC-Maryland-VA: Alumni Online Speed Networking
- May 9-10
- May 20
Richmond, VA: Alumni Networking Event
- View More Department Honors