Keston Fulcher, Ph.D.
Associate Director of the Center for Assessment and Research Studies
Associate Professor, Graduate Psychology
- Ph.D., James Madison University (2004) Concentration: Assessment & Measurement
- Ed.S., University of Kansas (2000) Concentration: School Psychology
- B.A., University of Virginia(1997) Concentration: Psychology
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Validity in higher education assessment
- Measuring cognitive and developmental changes in college students
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.