- Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2001) Concentration: Quantitative and Qualitative Methods (Statistics & Measurement)
- M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln (1997) Concentration: Educational Psychology/ Statistics, Measurement, Research Design
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (1994) Concentration: Psychology
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Practical issues in structural equation modeling
- Instrument development
- December 8-12
- December 13
Commencement begins at 10 a.m. in the Convocation Center.
- January 12
Classes meet as scheduled
- January 19
Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Classes do not meet.
- March 9-13
- View More Department Honors