- Ph.D., Michigan State University (1998). Concentration: Measurement and Quantitative Methods
- M.Ed., Arizona State University (1993) Concentration: Elementary Education
- B.A., Wichita State University (1990) Concentration: Psychology
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Technical and practical issues in large-scale testing
- Applications of IRT (including DIF, equating, and multidimensional IRT models)
- December 8-12
- December 13
Commencement begins at 10 a.m. in the Convocation Center.
- January 12
Classes meet as scheduled
- January 19
Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Classes do not meet.
- March 9-13
- View More Department Honors