- Ph.D., Michigan State University (1998). Concentration: Measurement and Quantitative Methods
- M.Ed., Arizona State University (1993) Concentration: Elementary Education
- B.A., Wichita State University (1990) Concentration: Psychology
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Technical and practical issues in large-scale testing
- Applications of IRT (including DIF, equating, and multidimensional IRT models)
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.