- M.A., Forensic Psychology, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- B.A., Psychology, Erskine College
- Virginia DOC Sex Offender Residential Treatment Unit therapist working to provide intensive therapy for high risk sex offenders in a prison setting.
- Virginia DOC Psychology Associate, providing psychological services to medium security offenders in a prison setting.
- Psychology Extern at a forensic psychiatric hospital; Psychology Intern at a female maximum-security prison and at an alternative school for children and adolescents.
- Integrative approaches to psychotherapy
- Mindfulness based approaches as therapeutic interventions
- Emotional and social intelligence and general wellbeing in college population