- Ph.D. Oklahoma State University (2012) Concentration: Educational Research and Evaluation
- M.S., Oklahoma State University (2008) Concentration: Educational Research and Evaluation
- B.S., Rogers State University (2004) Concentration Social and Behavioral Science (Psychology and Sociology)
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Validity Theory
- Applications of generalizability theory within educational assessment
- General education assessment and institutional effectiveness
- Philosophy of science (measurement and validity)
- Psychology of religion (measurement)
- Faculty position opening
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.