- Ph.D., University of Virginia (2013) Concentration: Quantitative Psychology
- M.A., University of Virginia (2010) Concentration: Quantitative Psychology
- B.A., State University of NY at Fredonia (2007) Major: Psychology, Minor: Applied Mathematics
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Application of Rasch/IRT models to longitudinal data
- Statistical methods for examining individual differences
- Instrument development and evaluation
- Response scale use
- Faculty position opening
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.