- Ph.D. University of Maryland, College of Education – Measurement & Statistics
- M.Ed., University of Maryland, College of Education – School Counseling /Statistics
- B.A., The American University, Washington, D.C. – International Affairs
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Structural Equation modeling
- Instrument development and validation
- Exploratory factor analysis
- Faculty position opening
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.